The Cridge Transition House for Women
- The Cridge Transition House is a safe place for women (with or without children) escaping intimate partner violence. All forms of abuse are taken seriously. Call 250 479 3963 any time day or night!
- We are here to help with:
- Safe emergency shelter for up to 30 days
- Supportive counselling, advocacy, and community
- Support to meet the needs of children impacted by violence
- Peer support from women with similar experience
- If you are unsure or not ready to leave, explore the ways we are able to help. Call our outreach worker at 250-479-3963 or visit http://cridge.org/cthw
The Cridge Respite Services
- Finding a qualified respite care provider for children with a diagnosed disability or mental health challenges can be difficult for many parents. The Cridge Respite Resource Service is here to help, by operating a listing of qualified respite care providers and offering assistance to parents in the process of selecting the right caregiver. The Cridge Respite Resource Service also offers referrals and support in navigating the complex systems that parents face as they care for their children.
- To learn more, visit http://cridge.org/rr/respite-resource-service/, call 250-220-8570, or email email@example.com
The Cridge Respitality Services
- We offer referral-based services for families in Greater Victoria who have a child under 19 with a diagnosed disability or mental health challenge.
- The Cridge Respitality Services provides parents with a self-care experience that suits their needs at no cost. Whether a one-night hotel stay, a dinner out, or movie passes, Respitality offers parents a chance to take a much-needed break. We are grateful for our generous hotel and community partners, as well as private donors that make it possible.
- To learn more, visit http://cridge.org/rr/respitality, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 250-995-6412
The Cridge Young Parent Outreach Program
- The Cridge Young Parent Outreach program is a dynamic service for young parents, parents-to-be, and their children. We offer support, mentoring, and advocacy to young parents as they endeavour to raise healthy children, develop their parenting skills, and pursue their educational and employment goals.
- We understand that young parenthood can be challenging and are happy to meet parents at our outreach office or at a location of their choice.
- For more information visit http://cridge.org/young-parent-outreach-program or call 250-995-6421