COVID-19 Update: Please see website for most up to date information.
About the program
Métis Family Connections was developed by Métis Nation British Columbia (MNBC) for families with Métis children birth to 8 years. Métis Family Connections is focused on helping families build a network of support that provides children with opportunities for early learning and childhood development. Métis Family Connections Navigators assist families to access programs and services that are available in their region and connect them to community and culture.
WHY SHOULD YOU ENROLL YOUR CHILD IN MÉTIS FAMILY CONNECTIONS?
- To learn more about Métis identity and the Métis Nation.
- To be up to date on what early years services are available in your community and how to access them.
- To be connected to other Métis families.
- To have support for your child through each stage of their development.
- Opportunities to attend Métis Family Gathering camps with your children.
- To receive Métis cultural resources.
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-940-1150
*Please note that applicants must now either have MNBC Citizenship or an active citizenship application with MNBC Registry