Mission Statement: Hulitan preserves, unifies and advocates for Indigenous families by supporting healing and fostering resilience through culturally rooted programs, services and collaboration with community partners.
Vision: Hulitan empowers Indigenous families and future generations, walking alongside them and using the cultural principles of Respect, Honour, Connectedness, Humility and Integrity. Located at: #104 – 731 Station Avenue, Langford, BC.
- Journeys of the Heart (Early Years Cultural Learning Program)
- L, KI, L (Child and Youth Mental Health Counselling Program)
- NIL YEK OLs (Sexual Abuse Intervention Counselling Program)
- Sexual Assault Response Counselling Program
- Family Preservation and Reunification Program
- Out of Care Caregiver Support Program
- Family Support Worker Program